What does yoga do?
Yoga offers a multitude of benefits physically, mentally and emotionally including:
- Increase in range of movement
- Improved feeling of health and wellbeing
- Reduction in recovery time
- Stronger immune system
- Improvement in metabolic rate
- Elimination of toxins
- Promotes relaxation
- Increases strength, stamina, core, flexibility and energy
- Reduced risk to injury
- Breakdown of tissue adhesion
- Better posture
- Improves circulation by gently stretching muscles and joints and massaging the various organs
- Transports nutrients and oxygen throughout the body
- Strengthens the nervous system, reducing long-term stress levels
What Styles of yoga are there?
At Bath Yoga Studio we offer Hot, Gentle, Power, Restorative, Hatha, Flow, and Forrest Yoga. Head over to our class timetable for more info!
What retreats do you offer?
HATHA YOGA RETREAT at Champneys Forest Mere
with Diane Lee
22nd - 24th September, 2017
£449 per person. Single room.
Diane’s Yoga retreats blend her experience from her biomechanics post graduate Yoga training, Hot Yoga Flow and Power and Hatha teaching styles!
The classes are fun, energising and dynamic, suitable for both beginners and more experienced “yogis”.
Classes can be difficult and challenging in physical, emotional and psychological feeling, but Yoga is true, heartfelt and progressive!
• Arrival 2pm Friday
• 2 Nights Accommodation
• 4 x 60-90 minute Yoga Classes
• Unlimited use of facilities
• Nutritious x2 Dinners, Breakfasts & Lunches
• Sunday Roast lunch included
• Departure up to 4.00pm Sunday
YOGA RETREAT WEEK with Diane Lee
The Pelegos Hotel, Santorini, Greece
14th-21st October, 2017
£975/£719 Single/Twin or Triple (on request)
Mum's Part-week welcome. £519 non-yogi if sharing room.
• Twice daily Yoga Practices for 90-mins, on outdoor 120sqm deck
• Outdoor Pool, bar and restaurant
• Bed and Breakfast
• 3 x evening meals included
• Room facilities: private patio or terrace
• WiFi and internet, w/c, shower, TV, telephone, fridge, hair dryer and safe
• Spa/treatments TBC (additional cost)
• Direct flights from London Gatwick (not included)
• Transfers 25 minutes – included in regular hours. Additional cost, if flights are early/late.
Excursions, Hiking on the caldera cliff, a wonderful walks with breath-taking views, diving, canoeing, volcano hot springs excursion, sunsets, wineries.
To book call Diane: 07946 663464. 20% non-refundable deposit due on booking. Full amount due by July/August 2017.
Contact Diane Lee to book on: 07946 663464 or alternatively email email@example.com